To give participants a full understanding of the principles of, and theory behind, Risk Assessments and Safety Method Statements and equip them with the skills to undertake a health and safety risk assessment in their workplace. Delegates will:
• be able to identify hazards and risks in a given scenario and know/understand the difference between them.
• be able to complete an example Risk Assessment form satisfactorily.
• know the various means of hazard control and the hierarchy in which they should be used.
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Legal Obligations
• Reasons for Risk Assessing
• Risk Assessment process and techniques
• Risk control measures
• Specific Risk Assessing
This course is designed for anyone involved in a workplace, who is required to carry out or manage risk assessments as required under the Management of Health and Safety at Work regulations 1999.
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a certificate of attendance valid for 3 years.
Training undertaken at client specific locations nationwide
This course is currently available to be delivered as a dedicated in-house course for your organisation. Please contact us to find out about options for face-to-face and/or 'Virtual Classroom' delivery.